POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Post (49.1K) : Re: First Post (49.1K) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:24:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Post (49.1K)
From: ryan constantine
Date: 31 Aug 2000 15:09:38
Message: <39AEAD71.F24EB9C3@yahoo.com>
if it's outside, the blocks would be weathered, if inside, not.  also
the floor should be really smooth since even ancient morons could make a
smooth floor.  just an oversight on your part i'm sure.  aside from
that, i really like it.  the worn thingies with writting is a neat
idea.  did you get the idea from somebody's brick and stucco or is it
your own texture from scratch?